In this course, you’ll learn all the ins and outs of what it takes to be a helpful wedding assistant. Wedding planners need assistants, but not just anyone can fit the bill. A good assistant is friendly, helpful, and can follow directions well. They will also be a team player, be teachable, and have an eye for detail.
This course will teach you everything you need to know to start off correctly! It will give you the solid foundation you need in order to be the best assistant a wedding planner has ever had, even without any previous experience.
The Assistant Wedding Planner Certificate course is full of must-have information for aspiring wedding planners. We’ll take you step by step through the setup, ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception with sample timelines. Helpful videos cover everything from bustles to boutonnieres and sparkler send-offs.
Plus, you’ll receive our Assistant Planner Pocketbook, a handy reference guide designed to answer those tricky questions that will inevitably arise. For those times when you’re left alone or don’t want to bother the wedding planner, you can consult the Assistant Planner Pocketbook and quickly find the answers you need.
After completing this Assistant Wedding Planner Certificate course, you will:
- Be familiar with wedding terminology
- Have a better understanding of the wedding flow and timelines
- Understand what goes into the setup and breakdown of a wedding
- Be prepared for the various tasks you might be asked to perform
- Know what to wear and what to bring to a wedding
- Be able to handle surprises with ease
- Know how to be a valuable asset to a wedding planner
Your 12-Module Assistant Wedding Planner Certificate Course Includes:
- Module One: Wedding Day Guidelines
- Module Two: Preparing for the Wedding Day
- Module Three: Looking Professional
- Module Four: Business Operations
- Module Five: The Wedding Team
- Module Six: The Timeline
- Module Seven: Setup Assistance
- Module Eight: Ceremony Assistance
- Module Nine: Cocktail Hour Assistance
- Module Ten: Reception Assistance
- Module Eleven: End of The Night Assistance
- Module Twelve: Dealing with Wedding Day Surprises
Want to see how this course can help you in your career? Dive into our case study interview with Elizabeth, who used this course to define the role an assistant could play in her business and find the right match. Click the image below to read Elizabeth’s testimonial.